Friday, August 21, 2015

My life in America

OH hello there ):) lol

Now, Here i am in my deam country (USA).
But what will you do,if it is not dreamy as you thought it will be...?


Each day, almost all human being is facing death even in right know in this very moment!( its kind of sounded creapy but it is true we cant dare deny it).

That is why our life is unpredictable and full of insecurity.
Even the most wealthest /successful man in this world can't avoid it when it comes to death .

SO here i am trying to share some of my thoughts that might could help you too.

So I always used to think , the best thing , god ever created is  "death".
because that is the fairest thing , I have ever found .

This erratic and quiet idealistic idea was stricken me when I was  9and a half years old and I was pretty much grown up on the inside (at that time my inner age had reached a hundred but unfortunately not now :'( )

 I have a  clear memory of that stunning moment  as if, it were just happened a minute ago.

I was reading a book on my favoirite comfy chair at the school library and the title of the book was " Marie Curie"-of course it was a biography now that im think of  it lol-.
I hadn't ever read this type of book before so I had no idea what book is this and what is it for but after I found out she has already gone in this world, I froze.

As soon as After I finisted the last page, it had made me think about a lot of things which is quiet extraordinary and dramatic.

I can fully say that , that is when I met my life long philosophy and it became a huge turning point of my life.

Now, her I am in 2015 and that small little curious creature became 15 years old lady ( and after about 4 years later she became an adult! time flies so fast and it is much priceless than the gold)who is interested in unification of north and south Korea and still trying to live each day ,as if, it is my last  and it has always been lighten up/spiced up my boring and lonely life something meaningful and beautiful and it keeps helping me to make the right choice and most of all makes my life more lovable and phenomenal.( I definately recommend this life style with my whole hart)


And now let get in to the main topic "my life in America".


well things don't always work out 100% as we expected it to , but life always gives us surprise in unexpected ways so that is why world is still a good place to live and  worthy to know about.

my village is just awesome ( i cant find the better word sorry )and everything is very neat even the neighbors are very kind and generouse ( i always appreciate about that) and I can see rabbits running around in the park it is so lovely and I feel like I am in the 7th heaven.:)
but the more I became happier , the more I felt strange and overwhelmed
because it feels like it is too much for me...
I always think that life is all about give and take so I was afraid about to give them back.
anyway ,  it was one of the baseless and dumbest worries in the world so I decided to let it dropt yesterday.

MY school had a new students orientation yesterday and my school was literally one of the best school on the earth( really I really mean it!!) it has very nice and very caring staff and full of handsome and gorgeous students and most of all it seems like this school is well organized and everyone is in good harmony and everyone was smiling( I liked that XD).

Now!! our school starts in AUGUST 26th and it is only a weeks left
so, I guess I have to go to my studying table and memorize some vocabulary since i'm a foreigner

THAN SEE YA :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

French photographer published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives

French photographer, Stephan Gladieu, published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives, but the photographer had to take pictu...