Saturday, October 31, 2015

Permanent resident of USA can visit North Korea with the official invitation from North Korea


As a permanent resident of the United States of America,  can I visit North Korea with Korean passport.

It is illegal to cross the border of North Korea with South Korean passport.
But it is possible to visit North Korea if the Government of North Korea invites me to visit.

What if I am an Ameican?
Yes, it is possible, but the department of State recommend not to visit North Korea.

It takes about five years for the permanent resident to become an American citizen.
I have to wait five years to visit North Korea.

I hope two Koreas will be unified before I become an American citizen.

What is North Korea like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

French photographer published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives

French photographer, Stephan Gladieu, published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives, but the photographer had to take pictu...