Sunday, October 11, 2015

Looking for scholars at Top 58 universities of Vietnam


I am looking for some scholars who can answer my questions about the Unificaiton of vietnam, the effect of the Vietnam Unification.

I want to learn some lessones from the Unificiton of Vietnam.

It is not easy to locate them because most scholars in Vietnam do not use gmail or hotmail.
It looks like their emails are screend by the government.

Is there anyone who can give me some good pieces of advice to the following questions?

1. What did Vietnam prepared for the unification of Vietnam.

2. What kinds of economical or sociological changes have been made after the unification of Vietnem.

3. What is their advice for the successful unification of two Koreas?

It would be much appreicated if you could send me any advice to me at usandnorth@gmail.com
You can introduce me some scholars who can answer my questions.


Susie Han

Top 58 universities of Vietnam







No comments:

Post a Comment

French photographer published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives

French photographer, Stephan Gladieu, published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives, but the photographer had to take pictu...