Monday, November 27, 2017

North and South Korean students work together to help homeless in Seoul

I've started reading a book called "North Koreas hidden revolution" by Jieun Baek.

I also found that she has a blog and posted this article about students helping out the homeless of Seoul the organization is called UNI SEED directed by Esther Eom who is a defector.

www.uniseed.kr/

Someone in the organization came up with the idea of helping out the homeless which gives a great positive boost to the image of North Koreans in South Korea.

This promotes unification.




And here is her blog


And drats!  I missed this documentary at Harvard.


 If I'd known about it, I would have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

French photographer published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives

French photographer, Stephan Gladieu, published a book of photographs about North Korean daily lives, but the photographer had to take pictu...